History - VFW Riders
The VFW Riders although not an official program of the VFW follow the by-laws of the VFW and support the armed forces of the United States and United States Veterans and their families.
The VFW Riders are a riding club, not a motorcycle club (MC) made up of an equal partnership between the VFW and VFW Auxiliary (Men's and Ladies) members in good standing. The club has many goals, and is primarily focused towards promoting and supporting the Veterans of Foreign Wars and the VFW Auxiliaries. Our members come from all walks of life with two things in common, membership in the VFW or one of it's Auxiliaries and our love of riding.
- To honor the United States, Veterans of military conflict and their families at home and abroad.
- To promote motor cycle safety programs and to provide a safe riding environment for Veterans of Foreign Wars riders.
- To participate in parades and other ceremonies that is in keeping with the aims and purpose of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- To use our association to promote and support programs of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- To Support our Military forces fighting abroad.